P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peernet and the WiFi Cloud at Burning Man

Looking around for glimpses of what the future of Peernet might have in stock for us, I came across a blog post by Scott Beale about the Bu…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 Apr 1, 2008

What If Grants Were Given for Social Change Ideas?

The time has come. The Jeff Skolls, Larry Brilliants and Melinda and Bill Gates of the social entrepreneur movement feel they’ve reached t…

Started by Kare Anderson

0 Mar 23, 2008

Mermaid & Peernet

Hi, Robin Good pointed me here and I have been looking around for the last half an hour. I'm the CTO of a company called MetaASO. We launc…

Started by Aditya Yadav

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

Peernet: Infrastructure and software for a million networks

Peernet: Infrastructure and software for a million networks In Extending the Internet: The Peernet OpenMesh, Robin Good pulls together the…

0 Mar 20, 2008

Looking for 3D collaboration tools

Hi all, my name is Bas Reus, I'm blogging for the Dutch P2P blog, and occasionally for the main English blog. I'm looking for a 3D collabo…

Started by Bas Reus

3 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by SamRose

P2P Resource Pool

Hello friends, myself, Michel, Adam Arvidsson, and some others are going to experiment with pooling money, and non money resources. We are…

Started by SamRose

1 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by SamRose

The Open-Mesh Revolution

Just found this article on Daily Wireless http://www.dailywireless.org/2008/03/11/the-open-mesh-revolution/ Meraki, it says, turned away…

0 Mar 11, 2008

Mesh network for Alabama School?

Here is an article I just came across Ala. City Eyes Developing-World Laptops which discusses the possibility of the Birmingham, AL City Co…

0 Mar 6, 2008

Help us with your input and feedback

We are trying to get a few questions answered at http://socialsynergyweb.org/opensourceecology/content/organized-inquiry namely, what do y…

Started by SamRose

6 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Michael Riversong

Blogging in March

Dear friends, I will be pretty much on the road from next week until March 20. First, I will attend the Mekong ICT course in the Bangkok a…

Started by Michel Bauwens

2 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service