P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Uncategorized (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do peer projects need a catalyst?

I have an interesting question from Daniel Arraya: Can peer projects self-organize without a catalyst? The question: Your input to this q…

Started by Michel Bauwens

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Robert Link

Hierarchy in Peer to Peer

Though there are many kinds of networks , they all seem to have a hierarchy This seems to be the logical conclusion from recent research r…

13 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by John Heron

What's next after neoliberalism?

I would like to invite the community to a discussion around scenarios for the next evolution of our social systems. The context I'd like t…

0 Jun 15, 2008

Governance models for free software cooperatives: Indian case study requests comments

I have just posted information on the WikiOcean initiative in our regular blog, i.e. about a new Indian free software cooperative group. A…

0 Jun 5, 2008

Some privacy concerns related to Google Search and resulting email advertisements

Something strange happened to me today, and I wonder if any of you can explain to me how this could possibly happen. Yesterday, I undertoo…

0 May 27, 2008

Nature farms for climate change mitigation

Hi friends, i am new here .My work revolves arround Natural/organic soil remediation to ensure the micronutrients regeneration by accomodat…

Started by L.C.Nagaraj

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by Sepp Hasslberger

WiZiQ free Virtual Classroom Technology

What are people's experience with virtual classrooms ? WiZiQ offers a virtual Classroom that doesn't cost $100,000 for a site license. Th…

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 May 23, 2008

Collaborate Online to Generate Great Information and Profits

Become a top-of-mind expert in your market by following small business trends guru, Anita Campbell’s successful formula for success. Yes, s…

Started by Kare Anderson

0 Apr 8, 2008

Join Forces. Attract More People. Spend Less. Find Camaraderie.

An idle woman on her cell phone with her pet dog nearby. That’s a common scene in my county, frankly. And people poke fun at us. Legitimate…

Started by Kare Anderson

3 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Kare Anderson

Peernet and the WiFi Cloud at Burning Man

Looking around for glimpses of what the future of Peernet might have in stock for us, I came across a blog post by Scott Beale about the Bu…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 Apr 1, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service