P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the mechanics of sharing physical design information

Here´s a proposal by Jon Kuniholm of the Open Prosthetics and Shared Design Institute: I'm particularly interested in the mechanics of sha…

Started by Michel Bauwens

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

VIRTUAL INTRO: Anders Abrahamsson, peer2peer processes for authoring and clubbing > cultural transformation!

Hi, I stumbled upon this Ning site through my friend Josef Davies-Coates. Needles to say, in my peer-to-peer social network :) ! For my g…

Started by Anders Abrahamsson

0 Oct 10, 2008

Is Web 2.0 Really Democratic?

Robin Good launches a debate on this important topic, see http://www.masternewmedia.org/is_web_20_really_democratic/ Here’s the introducti…

0 Oct 10, 2008

P2P Energy Solutions

From Beserkley, CA: Hands-on Weekend Algaculture Workshop October 18-19, 2008 @ The Algae Lab in Berkeley, CA algaelab.org: a component…

Started by Dr. Concrescence

2 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Sepp Hasslberger

Looking for a loan? Try P2P

http://www.physorg.com/news141814072.html Saddled by student loans and credit card debt, Ryan Little was looking for relief. Like many, th…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 Sep 29, 2008

Phases for implementing peer production: Towards a Manifesto for Mutually Assured Production

Here's an important message from Nathan Cravens, who proposes to work on a collective document about the implementation of peer production…

12 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Eric Hunting

What kind of open money do we need?

Users of the P2P Foundation wiki will know that we focus part of our attention to the emergence of open money systems. The logic for me is…

20 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

Does peer production destroy profits?

Members of this community and readers of the P2P Foundation blog are probably familiar with the thesis of Adam Arvidsson and myself on the…

8 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by alf holm

Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

Lawrence Wollersheim has published a substantial text proposing some general principles for developing and practicing an open source spirit…

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

Ecovillage Replication + P2P

The idea many have long discussed in our network is how to integrate the many technologies and areas of expertise in this large network of…

Started by Jeff Buderer

4 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service