P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Uncategorized (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What kind of money and bank is needed for a p2p hardware economy?

The article here, at http://antipastohw.blogspot.com/2009/02/zen-and-art-of-open-source-hardware.html, discusses the economics of open hard…

Started by Michel Bauwens

0 Mar 13, 2009

Discussing Money on Ning

The discussion of open money and generally of alternatives to the current monetary set-up seems to be a bit dispersed here and there. Ther…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 Mar 12, 2009

Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

Via Matt Cooperrider: This new paper examines the potential for a social network platform that empowers citizens to manage government. It…

33 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

Abundance: The Journal of Post Scarcity Studies Launch Plans

http://groups.google.com/group/post-scarcity-agalmics-journal-launch Dear all, you are receiving this because of the important thinking a…

Started by Joseph P Jackson III

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Peter Froberg

The Individually Controlled Account for Commons Focussed Activities

The structures of self-government designed by our founders are attempts to resove some of the inherent conflicts between hierarchical vs. d…

Started by Tom Crowl

3 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Tom Crowl

Ponoko!

A fellow P2P'er asked me to post a discussion explaining 'who' we are and what we do! So, this is it! Ponokno (www.ponoko.com) is our funky…

Started by Nic

4 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kare Anderson

What are the most important P2P trends for 2008?

I would really like your input in creating this list. Any other trends important for 2008. Don't hesitate to add descriptions/ URL address…

3 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kare Anderson

Back to basix

Over the last 16-17 years, I have devoted much time researching natural resource management, energy issue, lethal drugs, GM seeds and foods…

Started by Arun

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Arun

IETF, P2P Traffic, World Wide Mesh and Gmail/Gtalk downtime

Why would Gmail/Gtalk take a performance hit, as it did for me today (almost unusable), when Google owns the world's largest data centers?…

Started by Evolving Trends

3 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Sepp Hasslberger

P2P Social Currency (Money 2.0)

Hi there, I would like to present the ideas in this article below for discussion with folks on this forum. The article itself is somethin…

Started by Evolving Trends

114 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service