Via Suresh Fernando:
Openkollab is an open collaboration environment, the primary vision of which is to develop infrastructure and processes to connect socially beneficial projects that have aligned missions. In support of this larger vision, we have three primary goals.
1. Create a community of practice around issues relating to open collaboration and the development of social ventures
2. Identify and develop innovative tools, processes and infrastructure to support the development of social ventures and open collaboration
3. Develop a technology platform to help to connect social venture organizations that have aligned missions.
You can find some details on our blog and our wiki at http://wiki.openkollab.com
I would encourage you to join our Google Group and to introduce your project to the group and to engage with us.
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/openkollab/
You might be interested in the following presentations:
* OpenKollab Ecosystem Pooled Fund
We are currently working on the creation of an Ecosystem Pooled Fund, the objective of which is to finance a group of related social venture projects. We are currently looking for the candidate group of investments to finance.
* OpenKollab Community Development and Project Matching
In the long term, our goal is to create a community, the necessary processes and the technology platform to align groups that have similar missions (super-ordinate goals). This describes some ideas for how meta-data about projects can be used to connect them.
* Social Venture Investment Bank
The OK Pooled Fund focused on identifying systems of projects that both deliver social value as well as generate revenue. I believe that the world needs more organizations that are self sustaining (generate enough revenue to support themselves) and are focused on doing the right things in the world. This whitepaper was the culmination of some research that I did on the space.