P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Michel Bauwens's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear L.C.: Thanks for your contribution! The situation has sensibly improved since…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 27, 2009 to Gender diversity at the P2P Foundation

15 May 27, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Dear Skoria, Thank you very much for this perspective. You are right that there is…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 26, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thanks Alan, Janos has written a new contribution, which I will add soon, Michel"

Michel Bauwens replied May 25, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"From Herve Le Crosnier, via email: Hervé Le Crosnier: I'm sorry, but I can't foll…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 22, 2009 to Controversy: do GM foods become acceptable when combined with genetic foods

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Hi Bas, one of the things you may check out is Studies in Emergent Order, initiated…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 19, 2009 to Self-organizing principles

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Cies Breijs

"Hi Mushin, Many thanks for your illuminating contribution. I have found that in my…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 17, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Dear Janos, Thank your for your letter/comments and for taking the time to respond…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 11, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thanks for the details Sepp, but it is as I feared largely single issue. The battle…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 4, 2009 to The Pirate Party is the Next Big Thing

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"I would be interested in learning whether the PP is a single issue party, or has a m…"

Michel Bauwens replied May 4, 2009 to The Pirate Party is the Next Big Thing

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Janos Mate on p2p vs. the primordial tradition: Dear Michel, I have just read your…"

Michel Bauwens replied Apr 26, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service