P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Sepp Hasslberger's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"That is fine Simon, whenever the opportunity arises, we'll talk."

Sepp Hasslberger replied Mar 2, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Dante-Gabryell Monson

"On the physical side, access providers always seem to have trouble with that "last m…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Mar 2, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Yes, I did suggest that we concentrate discussions here, following a suggestion of M…"

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Marco (mfioretti at nexaima dot net) is doubtful. he says in an email message: Due…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Mar 1, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Sorry, I messed up the link to the article about Android. Here it is Android Calling"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Mar 1, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Hi Dante, it is great to see someone else with similar ideas (and ideals). Your dre…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 29, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Great Martien, I see you have done a lot of work on this. Much more than I ever ima…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 29, 2008 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

"I checked out tav's espians. As you say, Josef, there is little progress with respe…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 24, 2008 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

"Hi Bas, I see that there are lots of transatlantic fibres from the graphic you post…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 21, 2008 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service