A recognized thought leader and advocate of Relationship Capital (“RC”). I have played a significant role in the creation of industry standards and best practices for the capture of RC.
As a master social connector with 25 years of large-account new-business development experience, I have developed trusted relationships at Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Capgemini Financial Services, Headstrong, Keane, Romac International and IBM.
My experience resulted in a passion: helping companies build and maintain their online reputations to increase sales and profits.
I founded Standard of Trust in 2010 to deliver on this passion.
RC is a score based on promises made and kept by people and enterprises, and on people's opinions and feelings concerning those that make the promises. The score is not made public automatically. Owners decide who can see their RC accounts, and how much they can see.
Standard of Trust helps clients capture RC and apply it to leverage their good reputations online. The firm was founded in 2010. To learn more, please visit http://www.standardoftrust.com.
Speaker, trainer and coach, helping clients:
• Understand Relationship Capital (“RC”)
• Use RC to enhance relationships with customers, vendors and business partners
• Use RC to strengthen strategic business operations
• Train managers to propagate RC knowledge throughout their companies
• Utilize RC apps to add RC functionality to their websites
• Increase referrals by raving fans
• Set up consulting practices focused on RC
• Leverage RC in social networking
• Apply RC in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
• Offer Standard of Trust-approved services to their own clients
• Create closer bonds between products and users
• Gather ideas for new products from prospective customers
• Customize RC to meet a specific need