P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Matt Cooperrider's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom, RE: your account of the features to come I can see that you have very full…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 5, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

"The donor-owned thing makes sense. To give you my honest critique, I think that you…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi Tom, I guess I'm still having a hard time assembling a full idea of the function…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"I love that quote. I've got a copy of Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth with me r…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 3, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi Tom, We were at PDF as a major sponsor (though I had not joined yet and was at P…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 2, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi Tom, The Chagora project looks great and I can certainly see a lot of overlap. D…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Feb 2, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi All, I'm following this discussion, and will be sure to reply to your comments.…"

Matt Cooperrider replied Jan 26, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service