P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Mushin J. Schilling's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Janos, from your contribution I gather that you take the Primordial Unity to h…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied May 14, 2009 to Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"(somehow ning cut off the rest of my post... so reconstructing:) Open Source Spirit…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jul 22, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Hi Alan, happy you took the time to respond to the OSIS piece, and thank you for th…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jul 22, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Inspired by this conversation and inquiry here I have created a blog post attempting…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jul 18, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Taking John Heron's ideas into account I would think the purpose of Open Source Spir…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jul 1, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Hi Simon, I now have read your final question a couple of times, but can't make out…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jun 30, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thank you John for this most concise way to show a path towards a global spiritual c…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jun 30, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thank you John for this very insightful and clarifying piece. Breaking the endeavor…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jun 25, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"O, I do think we could definitely need some more speed! I don't know if it is needed…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jun 20, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Having looked at Principle 1, and found it lacking some of the basic realities as th…"

Mushin J. Schilling replied Jun 18, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service