P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Sepp Hasslberger's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dante, this may go a long way towards permitting the formation of local P2P…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jul 19, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Dante-Gabryell Monson

"I might be overly fractious, under-glycemicised and uncomprehending in this reply.…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 25, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Then again, it might be useful to examine the assumption that these things have to h…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 18, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thank you Mushin, I won't insist as this really isn't the proper place to discuss B…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 18, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Wi-Fi in Rural Africa Lest anyone think Wi-Fi is inherently short range and can't b…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 18, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Dante-Gabryell Monson

"I do not say to forbid any spirituality or religion unless it is proven harmful ...…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 16, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Mishin, when you say Regarding the "freedom of speech" and the "freedom of religio…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jun 16, 2008 to Discussing the principles of an open spirituality

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"My "the individual is supreme and finds its way through intuition" is in no way root…"

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Mushin, how do you define individualism? And why do you believe that individualism…"

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

"Thank you Michel, for posting this thought provoking piece from Wollersheim. It mes…"

46 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service