P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Sepp Hasslberger's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"If an inflation charge was to supplant taxation, how high would such a charge have t…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Mar 8, 2010 to Towards A New Vision of Capital...

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Robert Searle

"I'm only trying to keep the flame of hope alive, to eventually arrive at a workable…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 26, 2010 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

"I wouldn't know about that. It seems we're always doing as much as we THINK we need…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 25, 2010 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

"Also check out Netsukuku, which is relevant to making this vision a reality... http…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 24, 2010 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

"Found another link in the peernet chain ... Netsukuku The Netsukuku project is base…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Feb 22, 2010 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Dante-Gabryell Monson

"This might turn out to be a very useful way of proceeding for maintaining a cloud of…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jan 19, 2010 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Some further correspondence with Jordan MacLeod of Elevatorcorp brings out a bit mor…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Nov 5, 2009 to Open Source Cloud Comupting?

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sepp Hasslberger

"I understand that Wildblue provides satellite internet connections. What escapes me…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Nov 5, 2009 to Open Source Cloud Comupting?

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Sepp Hasslberger

"On the physical connection side, I just came across WhiteFi - Wi-Fi Using Whitespace…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Aug 19, 2009 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"See also "Open Source Cloud Computing?" recently posted. http://p2pfoundation.ning.…"

Sepp Hasslberger replied Jul 21, 2009 to Backing up the internet in a P2P 'cloud'

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natanael L

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service