P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Tom Crowl's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Matt, I understand I think... You may have missed that it is to be owned by the…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

"Matt, I hope the rest of your team and yourself have a chance also to consider thes…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"For technicals I can connect you with the developers since I'm not an expert in thes…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 3, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"So in some vague theoretical sense we start to see a shape for scaling representatio…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 3, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Just noticed a new facebook friend's favortite quote: You never change things by fi…"

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi MC, Wanted to add a bit on monetization and why Chagora is constructed as a for-…"

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Very much interested in this topic! I'm can't be sure after just a brief look... but…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 3, 2009 to Abundance: The Journal of Post Scarcity Studies Launch Plans

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Peter Froberg

"Chagora site is up tested and practical re its background accounting software at htt…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 2, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"It's quite likely but I will need to know more about your project and strategy. I am…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 2, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"While not part of the Chagora platform referenced below specifically its also import…"

33 Feb 22, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service