P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Tom Crowl's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Some thoughts on the issue of Self-Interest vs Altruism in scaling representative sy…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 17, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Josef Davies-Coates

"A note on the relationship of the disconnect between leaders and citizens and the ne…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 12, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Thanks MUCH! I've started scanning it and it looks very interesting! You'll find gr…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 7, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Excellent Paper! I believe I have a missing element and the formula for natural crea…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 6, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Excellent Paper! I believe I have a missing element and the formula for natural crea…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 6, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Thanks Matt, I'm glad it's beginning to get through... I agree about finished flowc…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 5, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"It just occured to me that since you opened a test account, I don't want to discour…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 5, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Live capability is very simple. Java applet or similar (again talk to my developers…"

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Hi Matt, Thanks for opening a test account at Chagora! It is functional and you coul…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

"Exec Summary w/o figures on offering or projections (realized I had attached old ver…"

Tom Crowl replied Feb 4, 2009 to Orgware virtual districts: empowering citizens to manage government (call for feedback)

33 Feb 22, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service