P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Dante-Gabryell Monson's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Marc, I appreciate the direction in which you are taking this discussion. I…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Nov 1, 2008 to P2P Social Currency (Money 2.0)

114 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

"another note - not directly reacting on your suggestion , but looking for proactive…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Oct 30, 2008 to P2P Social Currency (Money 2.0)

114 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

"Hi Marc, I share your interests in relation to the nature of money/trust informatio…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Oct 30, 2008 to P2P Social Currency (Money 2.0)

114 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

"Thanks Sepp I m still exploring the field , so perhaps some of you can help in sort…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Jul 22, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Dante-Gabryell Monson

"and ... Scalability Analysis of the TurfNet Naming and Routing Architecture http:/…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Jul 19, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"some interesting paper ( pdf ) Towards Autonomous Network Domains http://www.ambie…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Jul 19, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Absolutely agree Sepp - might be repeating a bit what has been said up to now : in…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Jun 1, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"just some thought for later : if alternative societies , living in parallel to each…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Jun 1, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"oups - correcting my last post - there is still a difference between ad-hoc and mul…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Apr 23, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

"Hmm , yes , I guess it could be useful to use 3G/Wifi as access to the internet , al…"

Dante-Gabryell Monson replied Apr 22, 2008 to Could 'Peernet' be separate from today's internet infrastructure?

74 Nov 1, 2015

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service