P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google proposes Opensocial Virtual Currency API

This was posted on the Openmoney Ning group http://openmoney.ning.com/forum/topics/google-opensocial-virtual and I think it is significan…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 May 28, 2009

Will the Next Buddha be a collective: dialogue about p2p spirituality

I received a letter from Janos Mate, a Hungarian economics professor I met at a recent buddhist economics conference in Thailand. Janos als…

Started by Michel Bauwens

14 May 28, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

Dutch Youth Addicted to BitTorrent

A recent survey conducted by a Dutch current affairs TV program looked into the downloading habits of the local youngsters - with some note…

Started by srcollection

0 May 27, 2009

Gender diversity at the P2P Foundation

Dear friends, I cannot help but notice that most of our community is still very male dominated. I'm not sure about the reasons for this, a…

15 May 27, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

Self-organizing principles

P2P friends, here a topic on self-organizing. Currently I am trying to define this theme by making a list of themes that overlap self-organ…

Started by Bas Reus

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Cies Breijs

Controversy: do GM foods become acceptable when combined with genetic foods

I am very distrustful of genetic foods, not because it's inherently evil, but because I do not trust for-profit companies to have our best…

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

The Pirate Party is the Next Big Thing

This was posted on my healthfreedom ning group. The Pirate Party is the Next Big Thing. The Swedish Pirate Party scores over 5% in a r…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

Board game to understand non scarcity

Most of the people on this network have a great understanding og non-scarcity economics. About how this methods of production and possible…

Started by Peter Froberg

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Chris Watkins

yunus birthday dilaogue june 29 dhaka

the multiple levels of yunus -and third of a century bangladesh-inspired - peer to peer systems interest me more than any other model partl…

Started by chris macrae

0 Mar 28, 2009

Volunteer (or pool) needed to save P2P Research list.

Dear friends, After the November 2007 2nd P2P Foundation meet-up at Nottingham Trent University, we set up a mailing list for communicatio…

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service