P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IP Alliance says that encouraging free/open source makes you an enemy of the USA

via BoingBoing - Cory Doctorov says:The US-based International Intellectual Property Alliance has asked the US Trade Rep to add Indonesia t…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

0 Feb 28, 2010

Facebook's evil, but where is our own cloud?

Facebook is evil, says Eben Moglen Michel Bauwens posted an extraordinary piece on the p2p foundation's blog, the transcription/summary o…

0 Feb 26, 2010

Netsukuku's fractal address system for a p2p cloud

The February 2010 issue of Wired Magazine in Italian has run a cover story on Netsukuku, a fractal address system for a cloud of user maint…

0 Feb 23, 2010

The Wireless Commons Manifesto

We have formed the Wireless Commons because a global wireless network is within our grasp. We will work to define and achieve a wireless co…

0 Feb 12, 2010

ebay alternative

I would like to see something serving the same function as ebay but with the following differences: -only allows you to view items for sal…

Started by Adam Harper

0 Jan 6, 2010

Evolutionary Marketing

Dear P2P friends, I'm working on a project to define the contours of a new approach to marketing -- what I call "Evolutionary Marketing" -…

Started by Sam Rosen

4 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by James Jones

Peer to peer networking

Hi, I am really new at P2P networking and haven't really explored it much. So i need some serious advice on how i will go about P2P particu…

Started by monette

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Natanael L

Wikipedia’s point-of-view on climate change

Wikipedia makes great ceremony about requiring that articles in the online encyclopedia should be neutral in their point of view. Partialit…

0 Dec 20, 2009

"Shaping and generating powerful relationships at work". An additional paper to the paper "The DemoCratic Workplace".

"How our conception of reality are forming our ways of organizing the workplace in either vertical or horizontal relationships". By Rune Kv…

Started by Rune Kvist Olsen

0 Nov 30, 2009

A value declaration on P2P

This is an attempt (by Ryan Lanham) to define P2P space in terms of a few boundary statements. Disagreement is encouraged. ASSERTION: A st…

Started by Michel Bauwens

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service