P2P Foundation

The Foundation for Peer to Peer Alternatives

Forum Discussions (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

P2P Social Currency (Money 2.0)

Hi there, I would like to present the ideas in this article below for discussion with folks on this forum. The article itself is somethin…

Started by Evolving Trends

114 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

P2P Social Currency (Drafts Only)

A little structure is needed to separate images/diagrams/figures and proposal drafts from brainstormings/musings and raw discussions. Plea…

1 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

Self Supporting Village Sweden

Hi guys, I would like to do some commercial for my project, Self Supporting Village Sweden. As I wrote on the P2P foundation wiki, "the Se…

Started by Mats Eriksson

1 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

Shona Sculpture and Modern Zimbabwean Art

This is an experiment to assess how many potential people there are out there who have any interest in a serious discussion on Shona sculpt…

Started by jonathan zilberg

2 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by jonathan zilberg

Turning Disaster into Opportunity

Sun lays off 6,000 employees to save $800M I know this is happening across the board. All major companies with no major savings and even t…

0 Nov 14, 2008

Harnessing Network Anarchy For The Common Good

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081103090853.htm a few quotes (but there is more in the article): Prototype software – such…

Started by Sepp Hasslberger

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Evolving Trends

Traffic Signs for Online Conversation Flow Management

I had a creative burst two years ago that resulted in many ideas. I was able to articulate some of those ideas on my blog, while others pro…

0 Nov 2, 2008

How We Can Argue Better

“Presidential candidate George Bush will be active in making pronouncements in the coming weeks… He wants to define himself before his oppo…

Started by Kare Anderson

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Josephine

my Starbucks Idea = Template for Any Consumer-Serving Company

It took a much-discussed hit and continuing stock tumble for Starbucks to finally turn to “us” customers and staff for ideas on how to get…

Started by Kare Anderson

3 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Gee Turf

P2P Tools for the efficient design of decentralized communities

A question by Florence Meichel: Ma question en anglais est la suivante : "just wanted to know if there some effeicient tools P2P and open…

Started by Michel Bauwens

1 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Michel Bauwens

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Josef Davies-Coates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service